Contact Form 7: ServiceNow IncidentsWordPress plugin integrating ServiceNow incident reporting with Contact Form 7
The ServiceNow Incidents integration for Contact Form 7 plugin allows existing CF7 users to automatically create ServiceNow incident (and user / caller) entries on form submission. When a user enters their information into a CF7 form and hits submit, this plugin will forward their information to ServiceNow as well as let CF7 continue its form submission process.
- Easy CF7 to ServiceNow field mapping
- Supports creating users / callers if they don’t exist yet
- Future compatibility with flexible field mapping
- Convenient, intuitive shortcode
- Seamless integration and no change to contact form flow
Download the latest version
If you like the plugin, please consider donating to its continued development. I maintain the plugin as a hobby and make no money off of it other than by donation. Thank you!
If you’d like a feature added to the plugin, please use the contact us page.